iSkysoft DVD-Library for Mac(Beta Version) is a legal DVD-backup application for Mac OS X. It can quickly create an image (. iso) of a DVD disc on your Mac to backup all your DVDs and playback them on Mac without taking any DVD discs.
It helps you build your own DVD library on Mac to simplify the way you search and access your DVDs and allows you to manage your personal DVD movie collection.
Key Features:1. Backup your homemade and commercial DVDs to Mac and portable hard discs with DVD Boxes. DVD Box is defined by iSkysoft Studio which includes DVD cover image, DVD information and ISO images.
2. Backup DVD at 1:1 ratio quality. The ISO image preserves audio tracks, subtitle, menu and special features of the original DVD, no more fear of damage or loss.
3. Build your own DVD library via DVD Boxes to organize your movies just the way you like. On Mac OS 10. 5 and 10. 6, display your movies with the DVD cover images in the cover view and browse them just like you would in a video store.
4. DVD-Library for Mac lets you retrieve information about your movies from the Internet in real-time. To search, use UPC codes or keyword combinations - movie title, director, actor, studio, etc.
You can store DVD information to DVD Box about each movie, such as Director, Actor, Subtitle, Audio, Regional Code, Aspect Ratio, Movie Rating, Release Date, Theatrical Debut, Run Time, UPC, Description.
5. Double click the DVD box to mount DVD, then playback movies with multimedia players like VLC player, M player. 6. With iSkysoft DVD-Library for Mac, you can catch your collected movies on the go without the hassle of carrying DVD discs around.
7. Share the DVD Boxes with copyright protected ISO images to your friends. In this way, you DVDs will avoid damage caused by lending DVD discs.